Monday, July 12, 2010

EDLD 5301 Research

This Research Class Lamar 5301 is my 8Th Class on my way to a Masters Degree In Education. I will be researching the effectiveness of technology on the growth of students with special needs. As a SPED Mom of 20 years and a SPED teacher with one year under my belt, I am anxious to discover what has and has not worked. I am especially curious about what might be the upcoming technology tools. My first love is technology. Thus, I am hoping to find a plethora of ideas to incorporate into my personal life and teaching, as well as proven techniques that might benefit all staff and students in my building.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the idea of the effects of technology on kids with special needs in education. I look forward to reading what you find.

    ReplyDelete